Spot On....

Now this is organization at its finest. What is OM's latest find? It's ContractSpot.com, and like you'll usually find here, its FREE.

This is a screen shot of my account, albeit a very poor image. At the very least you can see how organized and uncluttered this main page is.

What it is:
One place to find, manage and PAY (that's right!) for all of your home improvements and other service needs. You create a free account and do all of your contracting from one location.

Why I love it: Its interface is extremely streamlined and user friendly. I had no searching to do whatsoever, I just submitted my project (which was to refinish my deck) and within a day I received an inquiry from a local carpenter.

Check out the tour and test it out for yourself. Have you ever wanted to start a small business, but didn't have the necessary resources? This Spot is for you.

No comments: